My friends at the Arkansas Repertory Theatre asked me to give away two tickets to the Mom & Me event and matinee of Hairspray on Saturday, April 9!
There will be a Lunch & Shop before the show (from noon to 2:00) featuring jewelry by Rae Ann Creations, handbags, candles, salon services by Staci Roberts, custom picture frames and more by The Sassy Polka Dot (remember the gorgeous canvas she made me?), and a special Hairspray cake by Covered in Cake!
Then the fun begins onstage as Tracy Turnblad and Link Larkin and the rest of the Hairspray cast raise the curtains at 2:00 pm.
Tickets start at $40, but you can win two right here! This will be such a fun time for mothers and daughters (or sisters! or BFFs! or cousins! or next door neighbors!) of all ages.
There are several (fun!) ways to win:
- Leave a comment on this post describing your worst haircut.
- Like chasing my Bees on Facebook, and leave an additional comment saying that you did.
- Like The Rep on Facebook and leave another comment.
- Check out The Rep's 2011-2012 season and leave yet another comment about which show you're most looking forward to (To Kill a Mockingbird! The Wiz! Second City!) seeing.
- Saving the best option for last: Send a picture of your own hairspray fiasco or swingin' 60's outfit to SavannahB@chasingmyBees.com and I'll
publicly shame yougive your props for your bravery!
Send me your pictures and leave your comments by next Friday, April 1st.
I'll post the pics and announce the winner on Monday, April 4th!
|from Arkansas Repertory Theatre's flickr stream|
Disclosure: The folks and the productions at the Rep are beyond awesome. In exchange for asking me to do this giveaway, the Rep is giving me 3 tickets to see Hairspray, so I can take my mom and my Ladybug. Just don't tell my mom about it, because it's a surprise. The Rep did not ask me to tell you how awesome they are, or to include so dadgum many exclamation points in one blog post. All opinions (and punctuation) are solely my own.
Seriously, don't tell my mom.