One Lovely Cucumber
One Enticing Eight Ounce Package of Cream Cheese
Several Dashes of Delicious Dill Weed
1) Wash, peel, and de-seed the cucumber real good like.
My own personal cucumbers don't look like that, but I just wanted to make sure you know what a cucumber looks like. Sometimes.
2) Mash it up nicely. I used a blender and blended the mess out of my cuke. I almost stopped there and drank the mashed cucumber, it looked like cucumber ice cream and smelled like cucumber heaven.
3) Fold into cream cheese. (Or do what I did, and blend the whole lot. Easy. Peasy.)
4) Dash your dashes of dill weed all up in it, until you've added all the dill weed you want to add. I am a huge dill weed fan (who says this kind of crap?) so I added a lot of dashes.
5) Chill. Chill your dip in the fridge and chill yourself on the couch.
6) Lap it up, yo.
I slathered some Cucumber Spread onto a flour tortilla, threw on some turkey slices, and wrapped it all up. Originally, I wanted this to be filling for cutesy little tea sandwiches, but that's not how it turned out.
|How It Turned Out|
Today, I dipped some crackers into the Cucumber Dip, and man oh man oh man, it was good. This Ridiculously Easy and Delicious Cucumber Dip (and/or Spread) would be good as a dip for other veggies, or a spread on little pita triangles or crackers or, ok, fine, with a spoon.
But only that once.
I'm putting this on Pinterest as an experiment to see how many people will actually repin and click through on a picture of Ridiculously Easy and Delicious Cucumber Dip (and/or Spread) and actually read this junk.
It really is good, y'all.