Here are a few samplings (in no particular order of importance or chronology) of my work that have shown up in various places around the world wide web.
• Jeff and Lisa, from an awesome local radio morning show, interviewed me about the SGA.
• My beloved Southern Girl Academy found its way onto Soirée magazine's pages as a year-long humor column. The one I wrote, Southernisms, was first up.
• I was very excited to write a Family Chatter piece for Little Rock Family magazine about my wild, wonderful, messy, marvelous life.
• I wrote one more Family Chatter for LRFam, this time on sending The Boy back to school.
• For quite a while, I got to write about the great people and the goings-on in my community for the very same Little Rock Family.
In fact, everything with Little Rock Family mag started this way: I was one of 13 (fabulous) "Must Read" bloggers, summer 2010
• A book review of mine was featured in Real Simple magazine. (!!)
• I was featured as one of the Top Nine on DailyBuzz Moms, for a post (sort of) about homeschooling.
• Then, the DBM featured another of my posts, about my massive crush on tumblr.
•Once again, DailyBuzz Moms used one of my posts on the topic of nurturing marriage.
• I wrote about dirty things for ..And Nobody Told Me. (Relax, it was just about dirty shoulders.)
• One of my posts showed up over at Arkansas Women Bloggers.
• The Bees spent a day at Arkansas Museum of Discovery, and the museum asked me to write about it.
• The fine folks at Arkansas Repertory Theatre asked me to visit and review their production of Evita, and then let me host a giveaway and review of Hairspray.
• My sweet friend Becke asked me to write a guest post at her blog. And then another! And again for a third time!